Grimfolks.com, Barcelona (hereinafter, the “Controller”), who will process your data for the purposes listed below. You can contact the Controller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. To answer the questions which the Data subject submits to the Controller.
1.1. Retention period: The data will be retained until the question submitted by the Data subject has been answered. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established length of time.
1.2. Lawful basis: Legitimate interest and Consent of the Data subject.
2. Management of the Data subject’s participation in the Controller’s selection processes.
2.1. Retention period: the data will be retained for a period of two (2) years. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established length of time.
2.2. Legal basis: With your consent.
3. In order to send the Data subject commercial information on the Controller’s products and services by post, email and fax.
3.1. Retention period: while the Data subject remains interested in receiving these communications and does not revoke consent. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked for the legally established length of time.
3.2. Lawful basis: The Data subject’s consent.
In order for us to tend to your request, you must provide all the information indicated as obligatory on data collection forms.
In order to provide its services, the Controller subcontracts third parties to process data. More specifically, the Controller has signed agreements with the following service providers:
– Godaddy.es as email service provider.
– Godaddy.es as web hosting service provider.
In addition, the Controller may share your data with the following entities of the group always to fulfill the purposes for which data was collected.
With the exception of the entities mentioned above, your data will not be transferred to third parties. If we need to share your information with third parties, we will request your consent and notify you in advance and specify why your information needs to be shared and provide you with the contact details of the third party to whom your information will be shared.
Notwithstanding exceptions in which we are required by law to share your information with a third party.
People who provide us with their information may exercise the following rights:
a.Right to access personal data
b.Right to modify or delete personal data
c.Right to restrict processing of personal data
d.Right to data portability
e.Right to object the processing of personal data
f.Right to withdraw consent
If you would like further information about your rights, we recommend you visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com. Clearly indicate the right you wish to exercise and provide a copy of your ID card.
You may also lodge a claim with the competent regulatory agency, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights. You may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency by calling them at +34 901 100 099 or +34 912 663 517 or visiting their offices at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
All the data we collect is provided by you.
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies mainly allow a website to store and access information about your browsing habits or computer. Cookies can recognise you depending on the information they contain, the way you use your computer, the type of cookie and the information they collect.
a) Based on the entity that manages the cookies:
– First-party cookies: These are cookies that our server or domain sends to your device or computer. We, as owners and developers of this website, manage them ourselves.
– Third-party cookies: These are cookies sent to your device or computer by a server or domain that is managed by a third party, and not by us. The third party will process the information obtained from the cookies.
b) Based on duration:
– Session cookies: These cookies collect and store data when you browse a website and stop once you leave the website.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies remain active for the duration set by the cookie owner. The duration for which persistent cookies are stored ranges from a few minutes to a few years. They are used to store and recover browsing settings each time you visit a website.
c) Based on purpose:
– Technical cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the correct running of the website and of the different options and services we offer. For example, this type of cookie ensures session management, response time management, performance or selection of options, the use of security elements and the sharing of content on social networks, etc.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow you to set or personalise website options. For example, set language, regional location or browser type.
– Tracking cookies: These cookies track and analyse your browsing habits on our website and build profiles of browsing activity to remember your preferences. We use them to track user activity and thus improve the services we offer based on the results we obtain. For example, tracking cookies record your geographic location preference or your product and service preferences, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies enable us to manage advertising space on websites.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable us to manage advertising space on our website. They store information about your behaviour on our website in order to show you personalised adverts later on.
Company: Google Inc. Name of cookie: _ga, _gat, _gid Purpose and duration: Measure and analyse browsing on websites. The cookies _gat and _gid are active until the end of the session and cookies _ga expire in 2 years. More information.
Company: YouTube, Google Inc. Name of cookie: PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC Purpose and duration: They enable you to view Youtube videos. The cookies PREF and VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE track your browsing habits and show you personalised adverts based on your interests. More information.
Below you will find some links to information on how to set your preferences in most major web browsers:
Cookies configuration in Google Chrome
Cookies configuration in Mozilla Firefox
Cookies configuration in Internet Explorer
Cookies configuration in Safari
Furthermore, you can visit the Your Online Choices website, where in addition to useful information you can set, on a provider-by-provider basis, your preferences regarding third-party advertising cookies.